Restylane Skin Booster
WONDERFUL SKIN, WONDERFUL YOU
Whilst Restylane fillers smooth away wrinkles and add volume to facial features, Restylane Skinboosters™ works to improve the skin’s overall quality by boosting hydration levels deep inside the skin and increasing its smoothness, elasticity and firmness.
Hyaluronic acid is one of the main components of the skin that helps give it a radiant look. As we age the skin’s ability to produce hyaluronic acid decreases and can result in drier and thinner skin with a dull complexion. Other factors, including diet and over exposure to the sun may also contribute to dry skin lacking a youthful complexion. Restylane Skinboosters can be used by aesthetic healthcare practitioners as part of an aesthetic programme to help revitalise and hydrate the skin.
What can Restylane Skinboosters achieve?
The Restylane Skinbooster range is formulated to specifically provide deep skin hydration. With two formulations (Restylane Vital and Restylane Vital Light), Restylane Skinboosters are suitable for all skin types to help increase hydration and skin quality.
Restylane Skinboosters are clinically proven for treatment of the face, neck, decollatage and hands. Visible improvements to the skin can be seen after an initial course of treatments* resulting in healthy skin with a beautiful glow.
Whilst providing deep skin hydration, the Restylane Skinbooster range can also help improve the appearance of fine lines and imperfections such as acne scars. Restylane Skinboosters can be used independently or as part of an overall treatment programme with other Restylane treatments (for example Restylane fillers) to help you achieve a natural, fresh look. Find out more about Restylane treatments here or speak to a your local practitioner for more information.
How do Restylane Skinboosters work?
– The first step is to find a qualified aesthetic healthcare professional. Restylane treatments should only be administered by a trained medical healthcare professional.
– At your first appointment your practitioner will have an in-depth consultation to assess your needs. Before any Restylane Skinbooster treatment, your practitioner will provide you a treatment plan and ensure you know what to expect from a treatment.
– Before treatment your practitioner will take your medical history and consent.
– During a treatment your aesthetic healthcare practitioner will give a series of tiny injections into the skin, made more comfortable with an anaesthetic called lidocaine included in the products using a very fine needle or cannula. These hydrating micro-droplets of Restylane Vital or Restylane Vital Light , will after an initial course of treatments give visible improvements in the skin’s appearance.
– After treatment your practitioner will advise you on aftercare. Some people experience some post-treatment discomfort, such as redness, swelling, pain, itching, bruising or tenderness at the treatment site. This typically subsides after a few days but may last up to two weeks.
– Follow-up appointments will be arranged as part of your treatment plan. An initial course of 3 treatments, each approximately 4 weeks apart is recommended as part of your initial treatment plan. Follow up appointments following your initial treatment programme usually occur after 6 months in order to maintain your results.